Friday, October 06, 2006

ONCE...1st interview

This morning was my first interview session. 1st in 7 years ! Hahaha...kinda nervous also. But, I guess it went smooth. If any hickups maybe because of min salary expected. Post for IT Exec for PMO. There's 7 candidates, one of them is internal people. Promotion la kirenya. So, 6 ppl for potentially another vacancy (or perhaps it's formality for the internal people only). But, I think there's 2 potential candidate (that can be a threat to me); one from PNB and another from Time. Well, just hope (and pray of course).

After prayer, got an email from Brunei. Said that they're processing my application and asking for testimonials and my expected package. Have asked few close friends to send their testimonials to them. Well, wait and see how it goes.

No comments: