Friday, February 10, 2006

ONCE...details..?

It doesn't feel good when you used to get details, then you're blocked-out from getting the details. Used to share, then not shared. Why do we need details ?!

   * To know the root cause of problems
   * To find solutions
   * To manage issues
   * To resolve conflicts
   * To lessen doubts and be sure

If we don't get the details from the details' owner, could it be he/she...

   * Angry with you ?
   * Frustrated with you ?
   * Dissappointed with you ?
   * Shy with you ?
   * Pity with you ?
   * It won't do any good if you know the details ?
   * It won't do them any good if they share ?
   * It's too late to ask for the details ?
   * Don't want to solve the problems/issues/conflicts/doubts ?
   * Solved it already ? And don't wanna share how it was solved ?

Apart from all that, I seek for details from details' owners when I'm concern with the owner. Does that mean I'm not concern and "don't care" when I'm not seeking the details ? Maybe..! As I dig from my experiences, I'll ignore that, to prevent my frustration and anger from not getting the details. And that, often enough turned-out to make me less considerate and unconcern man. And nobody likes inconsiderate person right ?! It also made me, taking he/she out of my concerned list. Really hope that I won't become that man...again!

Or perhaps, I should learnt to accept that "..sometimes..it's better not to know.." and that it doesn't mean people hate you when they don't want to share some details. *sigh* "It takes two to tango.." "Share yours, and people will share theirs as well"..can't recall the title of the book..but it sure is somewhere in my small library. *sigh*

No comments: