Monday, February 20, 2006

ONCE...shocking!!!

*sigh* ...talking about 99% preparation, I'm not prepared for this 1% none-inspiration at all !!! Even though I kinda imagining it last week, but you know, things that I imagined, doesn't come true all the time. But, this one, turned out to be exactly as I imagined! Dunno why it was quite easy for me to accept the news before...but not this time. Especially, when I was about to ask for some assistance for the few key presentations coming this week, but that news blew it all...I've lost my words, lost my plans, lost the things that I wanna share...speechless...

I've tried very hard not to be emotional..try to take it professionally, and to try to accept it as I once did it. Dunno why it is hard this time. Early today, I made a decision of putting all my thoughts and efforts on the work/job-in hand. Not so much on heart and feelings. It's going to be a very busy week for me. But, this morning, I has to deal with heart & feelings. Would need to put myself back on track.

MGS site visit was postponed..what a breather! Tonite, TeAM's AGM where I'll be nominated as Council member. Hope I'll do good! Really looking forward to meet my mentor. When would I (and him) be free to catch up...

No comments: