Wednesday, February 08, 2006

ONCE...fearless

Last friday we went to see Fearless at Summit. Guess we're the only malay there..but I'm a big fan of Jet Li, so I wanna see his so called "last action" movie. It's AWESOME !!! He brought me to love Tai Chi and Wushu. That until now, I still can't find any Tai Chi club neither in KL (Sri Petaling, Cheras even Kajang) nor Shah Alam! Though if I've basic Tai Chi, when I get the chance to meet him, can ask for guidance.

It was Thursday that I found out that there was KA on my tribe (Orkfia). And it created so much hatred as the PM goes beyond Orkfia. So, I change the strategy, prepared to fire back with PM when I'm ready to strike back. But, after I saw Fearless, it made me thinking about the fun and purpose of playing it. Why would we need to bring the hatred out ? Attacking the person, country of origin ? What for..?! So, I PM him with a bit more gently..also asking him the objective and purpose. Try to know him further..like how long has he played, the tips & rules. So, the end ? Just like Huo Yuanjia's first fight when he came back, we became friends !

And now we are at War. And War is different ball game. It's to WIN! And since it's WAR, there's no grudge, no revenge and no payback after the WAR over. 20 hours to go! Best part is, I made few more close-friends. Eventhough haven't met face-to-face yet, but virtual world (YM and Orkfia) connected us. It's like we've been buddy for years. And, Insya-Allah, one of them would be Emma's (Fuad's wife) brother-in-law. Hehehehe...small world eh !

No comments: