Wednesday, April 19, 2006

ONCE...another resignation

Two weeks ago she said whe might resign to follow her future husband (after marriage) to Sarawak. There's job waiting there. But, after giving some advice and time to think, she came back with "I've decided to stay." And today, came and put the letter on my table. "Why?"..as always, my standard question. "Not in Sarawak or Sabah. But, here in Peninsular." I asked her to submit to LC as I told earlier.

No wonder, the past few days I was really angry with the way things goes. What being said was not the same as what being on her mind or rather her heart as I guess she barely use her head (hahahaha...). What pissed me off today is not that she wanna resign. It'd a relief to me and after that incident, I want her to go. But, really, the fact is after her decision that day, my plan executed on her being the only PM. Then, lot of things are pending, not properly managed thus causing lots of trouble to programmers and all because, she's resigning. And only today (or perhaps yesterday) that she made the decision. "Been doing lots of thinking.." was one of the answer when I asked why. So, while the "thinking"...things doesn't move....sadly though.

On my way to the office, I was thinking that I would need to really micro manage and monitor all the project movements. Turn out, it'll be lot simpler. Don't have to think about what she felt and later how to manage that, but really manage my team!

No comments: