Friday, April 28, 2006

ONCE...TTT for PPSMI

YEY !!! I've graduated as a trainer for PPSMI program. Initially, it's for my personal agenda to participate to this program. But after listening to the nature of the program, it's really close to my heart..NATION BUILDING!

We were asked to introduce ourselves on by one (yesterday) and then mention the reason why we're here. So, nation building is one (and also mentioned about my ambition to be the 10th in 20 yrs), another one is to improve myself on public speaking esp to adult listeners. The Master Trainer, Pn Haliza is such a great motivator and speaker.

We also need to present a module and her comment to me was "..there's no energy..can't feel your enthusiasm..". It got to do with facial expression, voice tone and volume. I went back to office after that (around 9pm)..had some discussion with LC & BDM. Only at around 11 pm, I started practising. I record my delivery on the notebook. Then, I listened to it..."gosh..so booorriiiiiinng!!!" Straight away, I know I doesn't work...I need to work on it further. So went on practising till 2.30 am.

This morning, I was lucky as I'm in Liza's group. And we can choose any topic that we like and book our seat for presentation. VIP from TSI & MOE will be there to evaluate. While I was trying to pick my topic, then I heard..."lastly..Norhaizam. Why are you last ?!" errr...dunno Liza :D

Then, I planned on how to deliver my topic. And when the time come...I did well ! Just the finger-pointing need to be eliminated. To cut it short...I was informed that I've been certified. About 75% marks. Then, certificate presentation ceremony..and we all went back. It has made me a better person in delivering messages, presentation and public speaking. The next 2 months, I need to perform better than today.

No comments: