Sunday, April 23, 2006

ONCE...confirm miscarriaged :(

Saturday, 14:12, my wife bleeded and had much pain. And as she tried to change the pad, an object dropped in the toilet bowl. As motherly she is, she picked it up, washed it a wrapped it for me to bury it later. Went to Klinik Umra.

I arrived at 15:30, waiting for doctor to do the D&C. I went back to make my prayer, then came back at 16:30. Luckily there's two bed and the other was empty..so I slept there (tired !). Doctor came at about 1800 and half-hour later, done. My wife were drugged and still unconcious. "Wait another 1-2 hours, then can go back", doctor said. So, I waited till 19:30. Went back, then came again with my daughter at 20:30. It only cost us RM 645.

It's sad that our child couldn't make it. We believed there's blessing in disguise. We thank God that the mother is safe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about this...

Hope your wife is okay. (send my regards to her.