Tuesday, April 18, 2006

ONCE...babysitting again

My wife had to come to her office last Saturday, so we postponed our "outing" to PA. So, am "babysitting" again. Why the quote ? Mostly, mama, ateh & acik took care of them. Mama fed them lunch, ateh get my son to sleep, then they all took my daughter together for shopping. Left me, my son, angah & baba. And later, when they came back, mama get my daughter to sleep around 5 or 6 plus. Me & son played in the room (or really..watch him played).

Well, frankly..not much that I did. There are times that they're all down there, playing with my kids, then I went up for prayer. But then, to go down, they would need to cover themselves..so I'm letting them to have freedom. That's why I stayed and watched TV instead :D

Anyway, thank you mama, ateh and acik !

No comments: