Wednesday, April 12, 2006

ONCE...soooo sleepy

*huarghhhh*...I'm sooo sleepy now. Why aah ? Is it because I slept at 2 am this morning ? But that's my routine. Yet, there are times where I'm energetic and my adrenalin was pumping. Monday blues maybe..?! Heck no !!! It's Wednesday...so, shall we blame the holiday yesterday..hahaha !

The papers that I suppose to do, has been successfully postponed or put down. There's few more, but with this condition...I may fall asleep as I composing the words. It happen to me as I read one of the TeAM Council member's profile, that made me saying "...I need something to get my brain working..let's blog this!". And it also telling me that I need to update my profile for TeAM council's website.

Usually, Orkfia would help a bit, but now waiting for new age..starting tomorrow. And to make it worst, the frequent Orkfian onliner were offline !! Chatted with my wife, tried to use her webcam from her new notebook..but I guess for MSN to work, both need to have the webcam.

Perhaps, I need to go and disturb people...need to walk a bit and talk a bit...need to kick my adrenalin pump faster !!!

No comments: