Wednesday, September 13, 2006

ONCE...food for thoughts

Be blind in the race for educational excellence.

I was told that we need to be in the system to change the system. Simply put, we need to be in the government. Best, in the ruling party of the government. But to do that, I'll be bloody long time. Tears, sweat & blood spills in the wake to change and improve the system. Whether we will survive in the system, whether we will succeed in changing the system will depend on how influencial we are, how tough and stubborn we are as well. Shall we touch the soft spot and place the right sentiments to the system, I believe we can succeed.

Should I be in the system ? Still debating...if I want to, then first need to register with a party. But, as I wanna be the 8th or the 10th, I must join now and build my credibility and success stories. Or shall I create new party where I'll be the president with new agenda that will be supported by everybody ? Then, perhaps I can be in the premier much faster.

No comments: