Sunday, January 29, 2006

ONCE...did I say it too much ?

[Wed 25 Jan 2006 1153]
It hit me when TS apologized to me few times when I mentioned to her that "...I was given a dateline from my...err...errmm..staff..". It all started from her email on the possible job scope of TS (based on her research from JobStreet, her thought, etc), I was given a dateline to provide the written and confirmed job scope of TS. And I make fun of it (or sarcastically) said that to her. But, I guess, she probably felt "..oppss...shouldn't do that to my BOSS !!" as she kept apologizing. It made me thinking, did I mentioned it to much (few times in a row) that made her think that I'm serioud about it. Am I..?! Or Am I not ?!

Let say it doesn't really matter to me, but..would it be the same if other people put the same remark to me ?! Am I actually created or really DO or PRACTICE favouritism ? Or is it that we kinda close since we think a like (LC always mentioned "..great people think alike.."), have common interest and stuff that I don't quite disturb with such statement. I guess if AMBD gave the same remark, I wouldn't budge so much about it.

Anyway, perhaps..to be on the safe side, she could improve...put a softer tone. Just in-case ! Not every boss is okey with such statement.

No comments: