Tuesday, January 03, 2006

ONCE...Happy New Year !

Happy New Year !!! Welcome 2006 !!! Last friday I've changed the arrangement in my room, me against the wall instead of the window, facing my whiteboard and also facing the people. Today, I rearranged a bit my bookshelf and maybe later today, tidy up all the cables and relocate the phone (if i can wait till later...).

Weekends spent in PA. My son just got his feet, so walking like anything. I bought few books on Saturday before heading to PA. Anyway, in PA, really relaxing (from work!). Watching TV with the kids, yell few times at them, play a bit, makan, then tgk TV lagi, makan and tido.

Yesterday, tragedy happened! First time in my life ! My car has about another bar before 'E' since Friday. From my experience, it can still go another 30-40 km. My wife went to the market on Sunday but she didn't put in the petrol as I said it can still go to SA. So, Monday night, loaded the bags, warm-up the engine for about 5 minutes. And as we all get into the car, it stopped ! Can start, but then dead again. Battery is ok, engine oil is ok, coolant is ok...it must be the petrol. Go next door, wanna borrow their bike, but all those guys were sleeping. Called Bg Asri, he's at Jelutong. Anyway, he'll asked his brother to help. Then, Nizam helped me to go to Petronas, loaded the petrol RM 3.30 about a litre plus. Bg Asri arrived and helped to fill the petrol as I need to get the lid open and hold the self-made funnel. And true enough, it's the petrol. Head off to Petronas again for another RM 70.20. Used to be RM 60++ but thanks to reduction in goverment subsidy, we'll pay more.

Thank God, it happened before we go out. Imagine we're in the middle of PA middle road to Jelutong, or Meru ? Thank you God !!!

No comments: