Friday, January 20, 2006

ONCE...improved

Alhamdulillah...AD#1 seems motivated. Guess AD#1 and AD#2 (soon-to-be TS by Feb) has sorted their problem or issues...as they look friendly like before. TM seems in control, eventhough out-of-hand but looks like he know how to manage it. Called him for project update (30 minutes notice only) and he can update me smoothly.

LC asked me to present for MyD's tender presentation. Asked SUS organizer, he said can be excused..just that lost that session. Then, postponsed to 5 pm 24 Jan instead of morning. Guess skip the night class only. Told BDM to let TS free on Monday, want her to prepare my presentation script.

Seems like everything fall into places one-by-one. But need to be very patient and keep going. Take it one-step at a time. LC called me at about 2035 about the potential investor, seems like positive. Need to pray more and work harder still. My mentor came back from Haj today, will pay him a visit tomorrow night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i still stand by my statement, in which is "I have no problems with AD#1, but AD#1 does/did".

Thus, we do not have any problems.

Unfortunately ;)