Wednesday, January 18, 2006

ONCE...TeAM Council

LC asked me last week, whether I want to be in TeAM Council or not. She can't continue, wanna recommend me. Yesterday, she told me that the recommendation has been supported by Nazrin! If accepted, then need to spend time on that also. But, no complain man ! I wanna learn from those people, esp Nazrin, on how to think critically, comment constructively, act and behave professionally, and how to network/socialize naturally.

Anyway, will need to wait for TeAM's AGM first. If elected, hope I can perform and deliver as expected. Will need lots of support by then! Aah...I'm going for SUS training ! Monday till Saturday...hehehhe..accommodation provided (as in the website)...training, in Shah Alam !!! 10 minutes drive from my house..hehehe...

No comments: