Sunday, January 29, 2006

ONCE...get ONLINE again!

Completed the SUS and it was great! Eye opener (thought I know a lot about entreprenuership already...but there's so much that I still don't know..but I do now), met lots of friends. Some already in business doing International Trade, Biotech manufacturing, Petrol kiosk operator, contractors, Frozen-food manufacturer among others. Not to be forgotten, fresh grads and employed as well. But, about 80% has started thinking business already. We'll have an alumni called "SUS150" or something like that and meet again after a year.

Looking back at my 5 years plan, I've 19 months before it end. Looking at where I am today, I'm far from reaching it...unless I do something about it. NOW !!! And NOW is what I'm preparing for. Coming February will be very exciting. Need to make sure that I WON'T GIVE UP EASILY ! Whatever it takes...whatever it may be...come what may...I'll strive...I'll go for it...I'LL MAKE IT !!!

No comments: