Friday, January 13, 2006

ONCE...revengeful ?!

This week I'm still disturbed with all the things that happened. My "intelligence" still come now and then to update on latest development. And it's prolonging my anger and eagerness to take revenge. I want to know the brutal facts but yet to loose faith. But, is this "revenge thingy" a sign of me losing faith ? Or is it a sign of me CANNOT accepting the truth ? Well, the truth here is that people are talking bad about me on my back (duh..!!!). What angers me was that attitude, its the typical Malay attitude that I don't like the most!

Then, yesterday, I saw this. It reminds me that a friend has labelled him "stupid". And when I told my wife, I kinda use the same term (and she "lectured" me on having that attitude!). Yesterday, it slapped on my face, as what "the people" did to me now, is what I did to him then! It made me thinking, what would he think or feel if he knows that I said this to him. Will he hated me like this ? Will he be so emotional ? My mentor compiled all those BAD THINGS to be presented to him. Man...how am I going to be PM if I can't handle this crisis wisely ?! I went to Tun's lecture on Leadership in Crisis Management, but don't I learnt anything from there ?! (will look at the notes afterwards ;-) )

I also realized that this #&%* crisis has taken me aback from putting all my efforts towards business. I've forgotten my aim of putting myself having the same challenge as Idris. Todate, I've no solid plan yet. But, he has (eventhough not officially yet..or it supposed to be PnC there?) the plan already!!!

Really have to buck-up and concentrate on my goals. Maybe should just TH with all this %#&**@. Should try to adopt what my partner suggested, "..it's better not to know..." and "...don't be too sensitive...". 2006...challenging since day 1...very exciting !

No comments: