Thursday, January 12, 2006

ONCE...firing season

Dev#3 has been MIA since Monday. I've told TM to execute according to HR procedures. Ultimately, terminate him ! Knowing that he has track records for MIA at his former company, and the fact that I've remind him on his first day here...and yet he still do it. Guess it simply show's how "Wrong people" shouldn't be in the bus ! I've told TM that if the axed-guy came to the office (because I don't want him to be in the office, for whatever reason !!!), he will be axed after that ! (huahuahua...!!!)

Now, I'm looking for the Right People to be in the bus. Attempt has been made, offer has been given, just need to wait for his decision. "Buat Istikharah malam tadi tapi belum dapat petunjuk lagi...bagi sampai ari ahad la...". Meanwhile, has to start looking for more Right Peoples !

No comments: